Meet Our Staff
Butch Sutton- Director of Campus Rec & Physical Education Instructor
- Associate of Science - Physical Education South Plains College
- Bachelor´s Degree - Physical Education Texas Tech University
- Master´s Degree - Physical Education Eastern New Mexico Univ Main
- Graduate Course: PED 463 Meth Curr Elem Sch
- Graduate Course: PED 508 Psychology of Motor
- Graduate Course: PED 511 Prblms in PE
- Graduate Course: PED 521 Physiology of Activ
- Graduate Course: PED 535 Mchl Anal Mtr Lrng
- Graduate Course: PED 543 Crnt Lit-Rsch PE
- Certification: Distance Learning
Mary Shelley- Campus Rec Graduate Assistant
Howdy, I have been working with San Jac Campus Rec since the spring of 2007. I received my Associate's Degree in Physical Education from San Jacinto College Central in 2009, earned my Bachelor's Degree in Sport Management from The United States Sports Academy in 2011, and I am currently working on my Master's Degree in Education at Lamar University. Campus Rec is my passion, I want to make a career out of it! San Jac Central has a great Campus Rec Program- I hope you will get involved and join the fun. See ya on the field and Live it, Play it, REC IT!
Hannah Hoffman- Campus Rec Student Assistant
Hey y'all, I'm Hannah Hoffman, and I started at San Jac in the fall of 2010. I am currently in the process of earning my Associate of Arts in Teaching, and hope to become an elementary school teacher one day. I've played softball since I was 5, and I've always loved sports, so working with Campus Rec was a no brainer! Campus Rec is a fun and easy way to stay active and meet a lot of new people. Hope to see y'all out there!
Johnathan Ortiz- Campus Rec Student Assistant
Brad Duke-Campus Rec Student Assistant
Hey guys, I’m Brad Duke! This is my second semester at San Jac and I’m striving to earn credits so I can transfer to the University of Houston Clear Lake to work on becoming a history teacher at the junior high or high school level. I would also like to coach baseball or basketball. I love both of those sports and have played them nearly my whole life. Ya’ll come out and enjoy some Campus Rec!