Cap and Gown
Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 2 p.m.
Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford St., Houston, Texas
- Graduation caps and gowns can be purchased at the campus bookstore for a cost of $32.
- Honors graduates need to wear their honors medals over their gowns.
- Honor society members need to see their honor society advisor about stoles or cords.
- Women wear their caps throughout the ceremony. Men remove their caps for the Invocation.
- To respect the dignity of the ceremony we ask that graduates do not decorate or alter their cap or gown in any way. Any decorations on caps and gowns are distracting and therefore inappropriate. The college reserves the right to require you to remove any embellishment deemed inappropriate by authorized college officials before you are permitted to participate in the ceremony.