On-campus positions offer flexible work schedules, are conveniently located on campus, and help students gain valuable professional development and experience.
Advantages of Student Employment:
- Conveniently located on campus
- Supervisors schedule work hours around class schedules
- Professional development opportunities to expand your skills and prepare for your career
- Skills obtained can be applicable to coursework
- Faculty and staff interaction and involvement
- Studies show that working improves school performance
- Be part of a community
- Access to programs and resources
To search for on-campus positions, visit our online job database: San Jac Works.
San Jac Works
San Jac Works is an interactive and app based online job database where on and off campus positions are posted daily – along with on-campus events, activities, and professional development opportunities.