Follow these steps to ensure a unified marketing presence across San Jacinto College, and to streamline the process between San Jacinto College departments and the vendor.
Please direct any questions to Patsy Laredo, purchasing buyer, 281-998-6106, Patsy.Laredo@sjcd.edu.
Step 1 – Obtain Quote
The following vendors are APPROVED FOR CLOTHING AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS.
For login information, please contact Kristin Wert.
You are able to order with a p-card directly through the portal at http://portal.boundlessnetwork.com/sjcollege
Catalogs: (With this vendor, there is no set-up charge on embroidery orders; no shipping charges on clothing orders over $250.)
Promotional Items & Clothing
Step 2 – Purchase Order
Login to Banner and create a requisition. Purchasing will email you the PO, and you will need to send it to the vendor.
Promo item commodity code 03778
Clothing commodity code 20000
Banner vendor number for Brand IQ G00949132
Banner vendor number for J. Harding & Co (J. Drouin) G00802617
Banner vendor number for Klas Products (Boundless Network) G00948300
Banner vendor number for Popular Embroidery 760667731
Please use the text below in your requisitions:
Send PO to [requestor's name]
RFP# 16-03, Board approved 11/2018
Quote # __________
Deliver to ___________________ (building and office number)
Step 3 – Artwork
The vendors will email you an art proof that follows the College brand standards. You will be responsible for proofing and approving the art proof.
If a t-shirt order needs new artwork, please contact Mary Hind in the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following when ordering promotional items:
- The only website url that will be listed on promotional items is www.sanjac.edu or www.sanjac.edu/department.
- The only phone number that will be listed on promotional items is the College call center, 281-998-6150 (extensions are fine).
- Departmental designations will fall in line with pre-approved graphics provided to the vendor.
- Deviations from the College logo and tagline will not be permitted.
- The College’s academic colors are blue and gold with white accent, and promotional items/clothing should be ordered accordingly in these colors.
- Questions should be addressed to Janet Cowey, marketing director, 281-991-2603.