Before You Arrive:
Anyone who comes to any San Jacinto College Campus must fill out a Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire. This applies to faculty, staff, administrators, students, visitors, contractors, vendors, etc.
A new questionnaire must be completed for each day that you will be on campus or at one of our facilities. You do not have to fill out a separate questionnaire for each campus.
This questionnaire may be filled out up to two days in advance, but no less than two hours before your planned visit to one of our facilities.
Successful completion of the form should generate an e-mail stating if you are eligible or not eligible to come to campus.
- Students: Student Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Employees: Employee Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Visitors: Visitor Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Contractors: Contractor Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
As You Arrive:
Face Coverings are required at all times on College property.
- If you are eligible, please report to the campus or facility that you selected, and check-in at your building to receive a wristband.
- Employees and students are expected to visibly wear their wristband on their wrist each day they are on campus.
- These steps will need to be completed each day you are on campus or at a College facility.
- If you are not cleared, Human Resources - Benefits will contact employees to follow up. The Safety Office will contact students who are not cleared for follow up.
Building Entrances have been reduced in response to COVID-19:
- Please do not arrive more than five (5) minutes before your class time. We are trying to minimize the wait time at building entrances.
- Bring your College ID, G#, and email verification of Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Staff at building entrances will verify your completion of the Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
Practice social distancing at all times.