Before You Arrive:
Everyone MUST complete the Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire for EACH day you intend to come to campus or the District offices.
A completed form triggers your approval to enter campus and will be verified by College ID and/or G# at all building entrances.
- Students: Student Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Visitors: Visitor Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Contractors: Contractor Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Employees: Inform your leader of your plans & complete the Employee Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
As You Arrive:
Face Coverings are required at ALL times on College property.
Campus entry points have been reduced in response to COVID-19:
- Central Campus Entrance Map
- Generation Park Campus Entrance Map
- Maritime Campus Entrance Map
- North Campus Entrance Map
- South Campus Entrance Map
Building Entrances have been reduced in response to COVID-19:
- Please allow time for possible lines
- Bring your College ID and G#
- Staff at building entrances will verify your completion of the Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire
Only one (1) visitor per student will be allowed to enter College facilities.
Practice social distancing at all times.