Good Afternoon San Jacinto College Employees:
In a continued effort to meet the changing needs of the college, we have listed the guidelines for time tracking in Web time entry (WTE) beginning with the pay period starting on Monday, March 23rd.
- Part Time non-exempt employees (including student workers and work study):
- Use your WTE timesheet to record actual time worked (clock in/clock out) if working on site OR at home.
- If you did not work, do not open or submit your timesheet.
- Payroll will make any necessary adjustments due to Covid-19.
- Full Time non-exempt employees:
- A new earning code has been added and is labeled “Alternate Operations.”
- You should use the new Alternate Operations code to manually enter your time based on your standard hours, to record your total time of 40 hours per week.
- Absences due to sick, scheduled vacation time or personal business leave should be reported as you normally would using the appropriate category. If using leave time, the Alternate Operations code will only be used for you to reach 40 hours.
- Certain areas will clock in and out as usual and will not use the Alternate operations code. You will be notified by your leader if you are in this group of employees.
- Full Time exempt staff, faculty and administrators:
- Absences due to sick, scheduled vacation time or personal business leave should be reported as you normally would using the appropriate category using the end of month leave report.
- Leaders and Approvers:
- It is more important than ever that you adhere to the payroll submission and approval deadlines. This will allow payroll the time necessary to process payments for full and part time Covid-19 hours.
Denise Segelquist - Payroll Manager – Ext 6143
Lisa Swafford – Assistant Payroll Manager - Ext 6149
Jenny Kallies - Payroll Specialist – Ext 6309
Tina Erdman - Payroll Specialist – Ext 2512
Sonia Roque - Payroll Specialist – Ext 2511
Caryn Hays – Payroll Specialist – Ext 6428