A few simple steps that you take now can greatly reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus and many other illnesses:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds multiple times a day.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face cover.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart (2 arms’ lengths) from others.
- Disinfect high-touch areas and objects frequently.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
San Jacinto College continues to work with federal, state and local officials to monitor potential risks. You should take all the recommended precautions as we begin phasing in our College workforce and returning to College operations. FAQs have been developed for what to expect when we return to work.
San Jacinto College continues to work with federal, state and local officials to monitor potential risks. If conditions change, we will update our campus community. You can find updated information about COVID-19 disease activity and recommendations at these sites: