Are you seeking a career that’s in high demand with training you can complete in a year or less?
San Jac is offering 100% tuition discounts for our Fast Track programs that will set you up for a successful career. Required books, supplies, and/or uniforms are included.
The discount is automatically applied when you register. Limited funding and spots are available. Don’t miss out!
We are now accepting new students for Fall 2022 semester credit programs. This will be the last semester that we will be accepting new students for the Fast Track credit programs. See eligibility requirements below.
- Any student registered in the programs identified above with a start date beginning September 2021 or after.
- Students can enroll in any of the following semesters: Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Summer 2022, Fall 2022 or Spring 2023.
Health Science Certificates
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Patient Care Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
Logistics & Transportation Certificates
- Aerospace Aviation Structures Technician
- Aerospace Composites Technician
- CompTIA Security+
- Fiber Optics Technician
- Introductory Craft Skills – NCCER Core Plus
- If student is eligible for any mandatory or optional waivers or exemptions, then those will cover the cost of the program.
- If student is referred by Workforce Solutions, then they will cover the cost of the program. Otherwise, the Fast Track tuition discount will be first priority.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a non-credit program, please contact:
- Any student who is new to the college or new to the program.
- Registers for a Fast Track program listed on this webpage.
- Student can live in-district or out-of-district.
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 6 semester credit hours during the Fall and Spring semesters each academic year to remain eligible.
- Diesel Tech, Heavy Diesel Truck, Certificate of Technology (4DESL-HTR)
- Heavy Diesel Truck Trainee, Certificate of Technology (4DESL-HTRT)
- HVAC, Commercial Air Conditioning, Certificate of Technology (4AIRC-C)
- HVAC, Residential Air Conditioning Technology, Certificate of Technology (4AIRC-R)
- Inspection Technologies, Certificate of Technology (4INSP-NDT)
- Pipefitting Technology, Occupational Certificate (6PIPEFIT)
- Welding, Combination Welder, Certificate of Technology (4WLD-C)
- Welding, Gas Shielded Welding, Certificate of Technology (4WLD-GAS)
- CIT, Information Technology Cyber Security, Certificate of Technology (4IT-ITS)
- Electrical Technology, Certificate of Technology (4ELEC-TEC)
- A student is limited to one noncredit program and one credit program using the Fast Track Tuition Discount program.
- Students will be allowed one attempt of a class using these funds. Repeated classes will not be paid for by this program.
- Only classes that are included in the identified program are eligible for funding.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.0 term gpa for continued funding.
- Students must complete the identified program by the end of Fall 2022 or Spring 2023, or pay for remaining classes with other funds.
- Dual credit students are excluded from the Fast Track tuition discount program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a credit program, please begin the application process at sanjac.edu/apply. Make sure to choose one of the programs listed above on your application.
No application is required. If you are eligible, the Fast Track tuition discount is automatically applied to your record when you register.
In order to register for the CDL Truck Driver program, you will need a DOT Medical Card, Driver’s License, and a Commercial Learners Permit (CLP), with more information found HERE. If courses are full, students may be placed on a wait list if they have the documents.
No, you must pay any current balance first before registering for CREDIT or NON-CREDIT courses.
No, you must reside in Texas, with a Texas address, to be eligible for the Fast Track tuition discount program.
No. If you reside in Texas, with a Texas address, when you apply to San Jacinto College, regardless of residency status, you are potentially eligible for the Fast Track tuition discount program.