We’ll Help Cover Your Tuition So You Can Finish Strong
San Jac's Finish Line Grant helps new mom Corina Rios pursue a fulfilling career in the medical billing and coding program.
We understand these are challenging times, and we’re here to help you cross the finish line and earn your degree! If COVID-19 has impacted your job, interrupted your education plans, or made it tough to commit financially, San Jac has a solution.
The San Jac Finish Line program covers the cost of your tuition for up to 3 semesters ($2,500 max), as long as you’re participating in one of our eligible programs and you meet some basic student requirements, so you can finish fast, debt-free! Take a look at our available programs and requirements below, then fill out the eligibility survey.
Questions? Contact us at Finish.Line@sjcd.edu or 281-991-2680.
- Texas residents eligible for in-state tuition
- Have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not done this yet, there is still time!
- Have a financial need and are eligible for federal Title IV aid
- A student need not be prior enrolled or hold postsecondary credit to be eligible for Reskilling grant program support (as of 3/9/2022).
- Students who are enrolled in short-term non-eligible Title IV workforce credential programs but who are otherwise Title IV eligible may be included
- Have affirmed you were affected by COVID-19
- Be enrolled in one of the approved Finish Line programs on a full time or part-time basis
- Apply by Sept. 1, 2022!
- Biomedical Clinical Equipment Tech
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mental Health
- Nursing – Associate Degree Nursing
- Nursing – LVN
- Nursing – LVN/Paramedic to RN Transition Nursing
- Nursing – RN-to-BSN
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Business Management
- Air Conditioning Technology
- Construction Management
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Design Graphics
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Inspection Technologies
- Maritime Transportation
- Process Technology
- Child Development
- Computer Information Technology
- Certified Nurse Aide
- EKG Technician
- Medical Office Professional
- Patient Care Technician
- Truck Driving
- Aerospace Aviation Structures Technician
- Aerospace Composites Technician
- CompTIA Security+
- Fiber Optics Technician
- Introductory Craft Skills - NCCER Core Plus
Logistics & Transportation Certificates
- Certified Logistics Associate
- CDL Truck Driver
- MSSC Certified Logistics Technician
- ParaEducator Training