Did you put your educational goals on hold because of COVID-19 or a family emergency?
San Jac is here to help you take that last step and complete your degree – moving you into a good-paying position and the career of your dreams.
With the Last Step Scholarship, San Jac covers 100% of tuition, books, and class materials for adult learners looking to complete the degree they had to put on hold.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be at least 24 years old
- Have completed at least half the credits needed to earn a credential (15 credit hours for a certificate or 30 credit hours for an associate degree)
- Have stopped out of any college or university (including SJC) for a minimum of one full semester (not been enrolled at any college in Spring 2022)
- Complete the financial aid process (you do not have to qualify for financial aid)
- You must be meeting satisfactory academic progress
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credit hours during the fall and spring semesters each academic year
- Be continuously enrolled each fall and spring semester
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 and pass a minimum of 75% of all hours attempted