For students to continue to be eligible to receive the Fast Track tuition discount program, they must meet the requirements listed below:
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 semester credit hours during the Fall and Spring semesters each academic year to remain eligible.
- For NON-CREDIT programs that include multiple courses:
- Successful mastery is required to move to the next course.
- For CREDIT programs:
- Continued eligibility will be confirmed at the end of each semester of enrollment.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA each semester while enrolled in the program.
Additional information to keep in mind:
- Students are limited to one noncredit program and one credit program using the Fast Track Tuition Discount program.
- Students will be allowed one attempt at a class using these funds. Repeated classes will not be paid for by this program.
- Students are responsible for any health-related screenings and/or other specific program requirements (Examples: TWIC card, permits, and licenses).
- Only classes that are included in the identified program are eligible for funding
- Students must complete the identified program by the end of Fall 2022 or use other funds to pay for remaining classes beyond the Fall 2022 semester.
- Dual credit students are excluded from the Fast Track tuition discount program.