We’ll Help Cover Your Tuition
So You Can Finish Strong
San Jac's Finish Line Grant helps new mom Corina Rios pursue a fulfilling career in the medical billing and coding program.
We understand these are challenging times, and we’re here to help you cross the finish line and earn your degree! If COVID-19 has impacted your job, interrupted your education plans, or made it tough to commit financially, San Jac has a solution.
The San Jac Finish Line program covers the cost of your tuition for up to 3 semesters ($2,500 max), as long as you’re participating in one of our eligible programs and you meet some basic student requirements, so you can finish fast, debt-free!
Take a look at our available programs and requirements below, then contact us at Finish.Line@sjcd.edu or 281-991-2680 to join the program.
Finish Line Programs
- Truck Driving
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Eye Care Technology
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mental Health
- Nursing - Associate Degree Nursing
- Nursing - LVN
- Nursing - LVN/Paramedic to RN Transition Nursing
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Business Management
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Child Development
- Teaching: EC-6th & 7-12
- Biomedical Clinical Equipment Technician
- Computer Information Technology
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Construction Management
- Diesel Repair
- Engineering Design Graphics
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Inspection Technologies
- Process Technology
Finish Line Student Eligibility Requirements
- Texas residents eligible for in-state tuition
- Have filed a Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not done this yet, there is still time!
Not sure if you’re eligible? Have additional questions?
Contact us at Finish.Line@sjcd.edu or 281-991-2680
Have financial need and are eligible for federal Title IV aid
- Students who are enrolled in short-term non-eligible Title IV workforce credential programs but who are otherwise Title IV eligible may be included
- Have affirmed you were affected by COVID-19
- Be enrolled in one of the approved Finish Line programs on a full time or part time basis
- Have not been enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the previous academic (long) semester or previous six months
- Must have completed at least 50% or more of your credential program upon re-enrollment