We’ll Help Cover Your Tuition
So You Can Finish Strong
We understand these are challenging times, and we’re here to help you cross the finish line and earn your degree! If COVID-19 has impacted your job, interrupted your education plans, or made it tough to commit financially, San Jac has a solution.
The San Jac Finish Line program covers the cost of your tuition for up to 3 semesters ($2,500 max), as long as you’re participating in one of our eligible programs and you meet some basic student requirements, so you can finish fast, debt-free! Plus, if you’re already enrolled in one of the programs below for Spring 2021, the tuition you’ve already paid may even be reimbursed.
Take a look at our available programs and requirements below, then contact us at Finish.Line@sjcd.edu or 281-991-2680 to join the program.
Finish Line Programs
- Nursing - LVN
- Mental Health
- Pharmacy Tech
- HITT-Billing & Coding
- Air Conditioning
- Computer Information Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Design Graphics
- Truck Driving
Finish Line Student Eligibility Requirements
- Texas residents eligible for in-state tuition
- Have filed a Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not done this yet, there is still time!
Not sure if you’re eligible? Have additional questions?
Contact us at Finish.Line@sjcd.edu or 281-991-2680
Have financial need and are eligible for federal Title IV aid
- Students who are enrolled in short-term non-eligible Title IV workforce credential programs but who are otherwise Title IV eligible may be included
- Have affirmed you were affected by COVID-19
- Be enrolled in one of the approved Finish Line programs on a full time or part time basis
- Have not been enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the previous academic (long) semester or previous six months
- Are within twelve (12) months or 50-75% of completing your credential program