If this is your first time to submit a financial aid appeal and it has been approved, you are required to complete a financial literacy component. To complete the financial literacy component online, you must access the following link and take the steps below: https://launch.comevo.com/sjcd/1601
- You will need to use CHROME browser for this course
- You will need to copy and paste the above link in your browser
- You will need to enter your full first name
- You will need to enter your full last name
- You will need to enter your ENTIRE student ID # beginning with the “G”
- You will not be able to skip videos, handouts, or tests
- You will need three (3) hours to complete this course
- You will have one (2) weeks to complete this class from the date of enrollment.
- If you enroll after November 1, 2020, you will only have a few days to complete.
If you have any questions regarding your username and password, you may contact SJC IT at 281-991-6137.
If you have any questions regarding the PFE class enrollment or navigation, you may contact the instructor at 281-991-2645.
If you have questions regarding the requirements of your appeal contract, you may contact your Campus Financial Aid Office at 281-998-6150.
Instructions on how to access the Comevo Financial Literacy Workshop, can be downloaded here.