If this is your first time to submit a financial aid appeal and it has been approved, you are required to complete a financial literacy component. To complete the financial literacy component online, you must access the following link and take the steps below: https://launch.comevo.com/sjcd-financialaid/1601
- You will need to use CHROME browser for this course
- You will need to copy and paste the above link in your browser
- You will need to enter your full first name
- You will need to enter your full last name
- You will need to enter your ENTIRE student ID # beginning with the “G”
- You will not be able to skip videos, handouts, or tests
- You will need three (3) hours to complete this course
- You will have one (2) weeks to complete this class from the date of enrollment.
If you have any questions regarding your username and password, you may contact SJC IT at 281-991-6137.
If you have any questions regarding the PFE class enrollment or navigation, you may contact the instructor at 281-991-2645.
If you have questions regarding the requirements of your appeal contract, you may contact your Campus Financial Aid Office at 281-998-6150.
Instructions on how to access the Comevo Financial Literacy Workshop, can be downloaded here.