How to Apply
Steps to apply for the Honors Program Scholarship:
- Fill out a FAFSA for the 2022-2023 school year. Please note that the FAFSA process can take weeks to process. (If you have already done this skip to step 2.) If you do not apply for FAFSA you may still apply for our scholarship.
- After your FAFSA is processed, login to your FAFSA. At the bottom of the My FAFSA page, you should see a link that says Student Aid Report (PDF). Click the link and you will be asked to type in your PIN for verification. The Student Aid report should come up in a new window. Save this PDF to your computer.
- Go to the Foundation Scholarship page. Sign in with your G number and SOS password.
- You will be taken directly to the General Scholarship Application. Fill out the application and make sure to fill out as much as you can. Also, do not forget to upload your FAFSA Student Aid Report that you downloaded in step 2. Submit the General Scholarship Application.
- When you are finished with the General Scholarship Application, click the Opportunities tab. In the search bar, type Honors. The search should return with the following: Honors Program Scholarship. Click this link. A new page will open.
- Fill out the application. You will be asked to write a one to three page essay answering 1 of the 3 prompt questions. When you are finished, submit.
Any questions regarding the scholarship process, please email Gloria.Ramirez@sjcd.edu or call 281-991-2632
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR FALL 2022 HONORS SCHOLARSHIP IS JUNE 30, 2022.