You can earn up to an additional $6,000 by working part-time on campus through the Federal Work Study, Texas Work Study, or the Texas Work Study Mentorship programs. If you are interested in a Work Study position, please contact the Financial Aid Office.  They will assist you in determining eligibility for this award. Also, please be sure to show your interest on question 31 of the FAFSA-Are you interested in Federal Work Study? Or, simply log in to SOS and complete the electronic work study request form. You can find the electronic form after logging in by navigating to My Student Records>My Financial Aid>My Financial Aid Application Status>Selecting an Aid Year>Are you interested in earning $6,000 through employment link.

For a listing of jobs, please visit the San Jac Works site or contact one of our Career Services Offices. Jobs are limited, so please visit the site frequently to see what positions are available.