Concurrently Enrolled In Another College

If you are an international student who would like to concurrently enroll at San Jac and another college, here are the steps you must take. You can also download an application checklist that covers these steps. If you have any questions, please call 281-998-6150.

The application process if very simple, and you can do it all right here online.

Apply Now

We will need official transcripts or notarized copies from any colleges or universities you have attended either in the U.S. or abroad, including the one you are currently attending.

Accepted Evaluation Companies

Submit a concurrent enrollment letter from the Designated School Official/International Advisor from the current institution indicating the course (s) the student is eligible to take and the semester approved to enroll in courses.

We will need a copy of the first page of your passport showing your name, date of birth and expiration date. The expiration date must be more than six months away. We also need a copy of the Visa page from your passport, your I-94 card, and all previous I-20s.

Proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination must be submitted to the International Services Office prior to being fully accepted. For more information and a list of exemptions please visit:

** College students under the age of 22 years old are required to have the vaccination. **

Please read carefully and initial next to each statement.

F-1 Memorandum of Understanding Form

Once you’ve gathered everything above, email scanned copies to or submit documents in-person at South Campus, International Services Office.