An open-admissions institution, San Jacinto College offers a free online application through GoApplyTexas.org*. To apply, set up an account and make sure you choose San Jac in your application.
- When asked to submit Social Security numbers please leave blank.
- Applications are processed in 2- 3 business days.
- Once your application is processed, you will receive an email with your G number (student ID number) and the steps to Claim Your Student Account. You must set up your student account to upload your electronic international admission forms.
- Make sure to enter the full address you used on your application to Claim Your Account.
- Trouble Claiming Your Account? Contact Tech Support at 281-998-6137 for assistance.
We will need official transcripts from any colleges/universities you have attended, including the one you are currently attending.
Student will upload unofficial transcript(s) along with the other required documents.
Submit a concurrent enrollment letter from the Designated School Official/International Advisor from the current institution indicating the course (s) the student is eligible to take and the semester approved to enroll in courses.
We will need a copy of the first page of your passport showing your name, date of birth and expiration date.
We also need a copy of the Visa page from your passport, your I-94 card, and all previous I-20s.
** College students under the age of 22 years old are required to have the vaccination. **
Proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination must be submitted to the college prior to being fully accepted as a concurrent student. To upload your meningitis documentation or for more information and a list of exemptions please visit: https://www.sanjac.edu/meningitis
Open and read the F-1 Memorandum of Understanding Form carefully and initial next to each statement.
Concurrent students will not be issued a Form I-20. However, an Application for I-20 Form is still required in order to submit electronic admission documents online. Make sure to select Concurrent Application on the Application for I-20 Form to identify your student type.
All international admission documents will be uploaded as attachments in PDF format under the Application for I-20 Form found here-Application for I-20 Form.
International admission documents will be submitted electronically by completing steps above. Allow our office 7-10 business days to process your application. Once accepted, you will receive authorization to enroll for the course(s) approved by your international advisor/DSO.
View our registration steps here.