Ask a Librarian
Students, faculty, and staff may submit a question by completing this online form. A response will be made within forty-eight hours.
- Questions are accepted for factual information and for guidance in locating sources of information relevant to college assignments and activities.
- Individuals working on projects with complex needs are urged to visit one of the libraries in person or to telephone for assistance.
- Students in Distance Education Programs should indicate their status when submitting a question.
For assistance via telephone call:
- Central Campus: 281-476-1850
- Generation Park: 281-998-6150 x8133
- North Campus: 281-459-7116
- South Campus: 281-998-6150 x3306