Hit the Greens Without Spending Much Green
Central Campus Golf Course and Pro Shop
We love our golf here at San Jacinto College. You see, we have a unique approach. Our golf is unpretentious, inexpensive and easily accessible to anybody with a set of clubs and a passion for the game. Or just a passing curiosity.
Our hours of operation are from daylight to dark, seven days a week, except Christmas. And there are no tee times. Just come to the Pro Shop and you can get on. What’s more, play is unlimited. Your green fee is good for multiple rounds, as long as you keep playing and don’t leave. So let’s tee it up.
Golf Course Fees
|Pull Cart Rental||$3|
|Twilight fees available throughout the winter and summer months.|
Okay, a few rules
- U.S.G.A. rules apply.
- Register at Pro Shop before you begin play.
- You must have a set of clubs (although some are available for rental), along with shirt and shoes.
- Singles and twosomes receive no priority.
- Always start on the No. 1 tee (unless directed otherwise).
- Street to the right of holes 1 and 2 is out of bounds.
- Please repair ball marks and replace divots.
- If you’re playing slow, please allow faster groups to play through.
- No wading or raking for golf balls in ponds. Seriously, this will cost you your playing privileges.
- No littering.
- No alcoholic beverages.
Golf Course Hours:
Winter: 6 am-6 pm
Spring: 6 am-7 pm
Summer: 6 am-8 pm