- Air Conditioning Technology
- Auto Collision Repair
- Automotive Technology
- Biomedical Clinical Equipment Technician
- Construction Management Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Environmental Health and Safety Technology
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Transportation
- Non-Destructive Testing Technology
- Process Technology
- Welding Technology
Choose from one of the paths below:
Set Sail into the Global Economy
We live in a global market with increasing trade that demands major forms of transportation, including maritime. Ninety percent of all world trade is transported by ships. Our very own Port of Houston is one of the world's busiest, currently ranking first in foreign tonnage. Port traffic is expected to increase due to the upcoming expansion of the Panama Canal and transportation needs associated with the Eagle Ford Shale project in South Texas. San Jacinto College has developed a comprehensive program with U.S. Coast Guard-approved courses that are designed to train both the working mariner and the future maritime workforce.
Get Your Start With Our Many Maritime Program Options
San Jacinto College offers the state's first maritime program at a community college with the Associate of Applied Science in Maritime Technology at the Central Campus, available to those interested in working on a vessel in an operations capacity.
- The North Campus offers an associate of applied science degree for cargo handling/logistics, transferable to Texas Southern University’s maritime logistics program and the University of Houston College of Technology’s logistics program.