- Advanced Imaging Modalities
- Cancer Data Management
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Eye Care Technology
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mental Health Services
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
Choose from one of the paths below:
Make a Career Out of Helping Others
- Do you have a passion for fitness?
- Do you enjoy learning about exercise?
- Can you motivate others?
- Do you have customer service skills?
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you have problem solving skills?
- Are you a good communicator?
At San Jacinto College, you can depend on classes that get you the results for which you are looking. Our professional instructors have the experience and knowledge needed to teach and motivate students who are seeking a healthy lifestyle and want to help others do the same. Many of those with personal trainer certifications do not have a business plan or adequate skills to work with clients. Our program provides handson training and education for students looking to become personal trainers through the study of scientific principles, methodologies and research applied to exercise and fitness. They also gain experience in marketing, health promotion and current business practices from those working in the industry. Upon completion of the program requirements, students earn a certificate of technology credential and are thoroughly prepared to take a nationally-recognized Personal Trainer Certification Exam.
Interested in the Personal Trainer program? Here's the facts:
- The program is two semesters in length.
- Fall semester start (at this time).
- 24 credits.
- You will experience hands-on learning.
- The curriculum includes a course in first aid and CPR.
- You will be provided with the proper education to sit for the certification exam to become a Personal Trainer.
Process for Enrollment in the Personal Trainer Program:
- Apply to and be accepted to San Jacinto College (if not currently enrolled).
- Complete and return the Student Profile form (ensure email address and telephone number are correct).
- A representative from the Personal Trainer program will contact you prior to fall registration and advise on the correct courses to register for.
Learn From Top Rated Instructors
We know that you have choices when it comes to Personal Trainer Certification Programs, so why choose San Jacinto College? We offer the very best hands-on approach to becoming a personal trainer. We have the latest in industry equipment and our instructors are leaders in their fields. Finding what works for you means you need a place where you can receive personal instruction in the knowledge and skills to become a successful personal trainer. We are that place!