We are committed to opportunities that enrich the quality of life in the communities we serve. A wealth of free and low-cost services are available to all community members through our Learn@Home website and Community Center Virtual Workshops. Explore our resources for youth, parents, senior citizens, and those planning for their next steps in education.
May Calendar and Free Virtual Workshops:
- Telemedicine 101
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Thursday May 6, 2021
- Cancer Prevention: Symptoms Women Shouldn't Ignore
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Tuesday May 11, 2021
- Women & Wealth
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Wednesday May 12, 2021
- Texas Recovering Together: Resources for Caregivers
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Thursday May 13, 2021
- CAREER INFO SESSION: Business Careers
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM on Thursday May 13, 2021
- Breast Cancer: Learn How to Reduce Your Risk
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Wednesday May 19, 2021
- Conversational Spanish
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Wednesday May 26, 2021
To learn more or register, call 281-476-1893 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Center will offer virtual workshops until further notice. Workshop dates/times subject to change. For updates, join our e-mail list by contacting the above e-mail address. Thank you for your understanding during this period of altered operations.