Most CPD courses earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) which are reported as part of your permanent student record. Un-official transcripts can be obtained and printed by logging into your SOS account.

You may request copies of your transcript in person or by mail by contacting one of the campus enrollment services offices. That office will need a completed Transcript Request Form and a copy of your photo ID. For questions call 281.998.6150.