Protect Yourself Against Communicable Disease
A few simple steps that you take now can greatly reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus and many other illnesses:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds multiple times a day.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face cover.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart (2 arms’ lengths) from others.
- Disinfect high-touch areas and objects frequently.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Learn more about how to Protect Yourself Against Communicable Disease