1. Click on the request form. Login with your San Jac network credentials.
2. Select “Add Request” button in the upper right corner. Name your project/request.
3. Select the type of request from the drop-down box.
- For a single graphic design project request, choose the Graphic Design request.
- For a campaign with multiple pieces needed (i.e. flyer, LCD screen, and social media graphics), choose the Campaign request.
- For a webpage update, choose the Web request.
4. Fill in the form with your details.
What's Next - Graphic Design and Campaign Requests
You will receive an email alert from InMotionNow confirming receipt of your request.
When an artwork proof is ready, you will receive an email notification from InMotionNow that your proof is ready for review.
After you approve, the Marketing department will review and approve. The designer will then send you a final PDF of your project or send the artwork to the printer.
For questions, please contact Mary.Hind@sjcd.edu.
What's Next - Web Requests
You will receive an email alert from InMotionNow confirming receipt of your request. For most requests, please allow a minimum of one week for completion. You will receive an email confirmation when the web update is live.
If your request is urgent or you need to know who in your department has been trained on Drupal, please contact Mary.Hind@sjcd.edu. If you would like to be able to make updates in Drupal, please check here for upcoming dates/times.