Instructional Innovation and Support teams offer a wide range of services to support your instructional, department or program needs. We created forms to help facilitate our regularly requested services. If you have a request, but do not see a related form, send an email to email@example.com and an individual will follow up upon receipt.
How Do I Submit A Request to Instructional Innovation and Support ?
- Select the required form from the list below.
- Download the form to your computer first and open with Adobe Acrobat.
- Complete form fields. Please be sure to proofread all information carefully.
- Include a digital signature on the form.
- Use the form’s submit but to email the completed form to identified point of contact.
- Expect to receive a response from Instructional Innovation and Support within 24-48 business hours.
Send completed Blackboard related request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blackboard Site User Management
- Request Blackboard Organization Site
- Request Blackboard Building Block or Instructional Tool
- Request Blackboard Collaborate Meeting Room
Course Merge Requests:
Prior to submitting a course merge request please carefully review the Course Merge Request Guidelines below.
To submit a course merge request to Blackboard support, complete the Course Merge Request Form.
- Course merge requests must be submitted using the course merge request form.
- All course merges must be completed before the first day of instruction for that class.
- Merged courses must have the same single instructor assigned as the instructor of record in Banner.
- Course merge requests must come from the instructor of record for the courses.
- Merged courses must have the same rubric and course number (example: BCIS 1305) or be a linked CPD course.
- All merged courses must be scheduled for the same part of term.
- Courses to be included in the course merge must have a minimum of fifteen (15) paid enrollments in each CRN or have verification from department chair that course will not be cancelled.
- CPD linked courses must satisfy CPD enrollment guidelines.
- Blackboard Support Specialists will not be responsible for the transfer or preservation of any course content.
- Once merged, courses cannot be unmerged without loss of student work. (i.e., Faculty teaching assignments for the merged courses cannot be modified.)
Instructional Design Services
The Instructional Design Services team can provide support for course, instructional training, and instructional media development. To make a request, complete the form below and an individual will follow up upon receipt.