About San Jac My Way
How To Search for Courses by Instructional Method
Health & Safety My Way
As you look for classes in Course Finder, you’ll be able to search by instructional method to choose the type of course you’re interested in. Watch the second video above for a walk-through, or download PDF instructions on how to search by instructional method for courses in Course Finder and sections in SOS.
Please note: If local health mandates move San Jacinto College back to all remote learning, your Face-to-Face courses will be automatically transitioned to either Online On A Schedule or Online Anytime. As you select classes in Course Finder, you will see a note on Face-to-Face courses specifying which Online type it would transition to if need be.
Regardless of the type of courses you choose, all students have access to the same resources and support:
- Online Tutoring
- Online Advising Chat
- On-Campus Document Drop-off
- Virtual appointments for:
- Admissions Advising
- Career Services
- Dual Credit
- Educational Planning
- Financial Aid
- Food Markets Sign-Up
- International Student Services
- Mental Health/Personal Counseling
- TSIA Testing
- Veterans Services
- Plus, class lectures will be available on Blackboard, no matter which type of course you choose
Due to the COVID-19, here are the campus procedures to follow:
- Face coverings and social distancing are required.
- Complete the Student Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire each day you come onto campus.
- Visitors must complete the Visitor Daily Pre-Screening Questionnaire.
- Check in at the building entrance.
- Show your proof of daily screening email.
- Receive a wristband.
We know health and safety are of utmost concern, and it is a priority for us at San Jacinto College. We’re taking many precautions to maintain a healthy learning environment and keep the College safe for our students, employees, and the community.
If you have more questions about the College’s Coronavirus response, you can find additional information, resources, and FAQs at sanjac.edu/coronavirus.