Take Another Step Toward Your Continued Success
Our Continuing and Professional Development (CPD) division offers you a variety of noncredit courses for workforce training and continued learning to help enhance your job skills and advance in your career.
We offer courses that keep workers up to date on the latest technologies in industries such as manufacturing, health care, aerospace and maritime.
Taking advantage of San Jacinto College’s Workforce Development and Job Training courses means:
- Convenient, flexible and affordable classes to help you gain the skills and certifications or re-certifications you need to excel on your terms.
- Authorized training programs designed in partnership with companies to address specific needs to keep workers competitive within their industries.
- Open enrollment for individuals looking to change career paths.
- Fast-track curriculum options that give you the necessary credentials to obtain a job in your desired field.
- Affordable program offerings to advance your career in a cost effective way.
Explore our courses and class schedules here
If you have any questions, contact the CPD Registration office by phone at 281-542-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.