Are you fascinated by technology and the inner workings of the human body? If so, a career in computed tomography, mammography or magnetic resonance imaging may be the right path for you. These imaging professionals are qualified to provide patient imaging using technology and equipment for CT, mammography and MRI under the supervision of a medical doctor to examine various anatomic structures in the body.
The advanced imaging modalities program at San Jacinto College:
- Prepares the A.R.R.T. registered students to work in advanced modality positions in hospitals and other health care facilities through a variety of clinical rotations.
- Educates students to produce images used for assessment and diagnosis of various medical conditions.
- Encourages students through a variety of methods to be clinically competent, possess critical thinking skills, communicate effectively, both written and orally, and exhibit ethical and professional behavior.
Employment outlook is excellent and many of our students gain employment in the field prior to completion of this certificate program.
Graduates of this program are employed in hospitals, clinics and imaging centers.
Radiologic Technologist median salary: $61,892 per year1
Source: texaswages.com, Gulf Coast region, 2017
For more information contact 281-476-1871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Campus Only
Application Deadlines Oct. 1st for Spring and July 1st for Fall.
- Apply for admission to San Jacinto College
- Submit an application for the Advance Modality programs to the program coordinator.
- Submit copies of transcripts from the Radiography program completed.
Must be a registered technologist with the ARRT and licensed by the Texas Medical Boards by the first class date to participate in the program. Please review the link for program information for all Advance Modality programs. For Advance Modality applications, please contact the program coordinator listed on the program information sheet below.