Many employers today require nurses to hold at least a bachelor’s degree. If you’re a registered nurse who wants to take your career to the next level, our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN) program can get you there quickly and affordably. The program is offered at San Jac's Central Campus, conveniently located for nurses in Southeast Houston, Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Clear Lake, Webster, Kemah, Seabrook, and surrounding communities.
Degrees & Certificates
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing ( ACEN) Status
Effective November 25, 2020, this nursing program is a candidate for initial accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. This candidacy status expires on November 25, 2022.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Phone: (404) 975-5000
Fax: (404) 975-5020
Note: Upon granting of initial accreditation by the ACEN Board of Commissioners, the effective date of initial accreditation is the date on which the nursing program was approved by the ACEN as a candidate program that concluded in the Board of Commissioners granting initial accreditation.
- Information Sessions
Visit the BSN Information Sessions page for details and upcoming dates.
- Program Outcomes
RN-to-BSN End of Program Outcomes
- Promote the practice of professional nursing through advocacy and leadership activities while functioning within the nurse’s legal and ethical scope of practice.
- Synthesize comprehensive assessment data to identify problems, formulate goals, and develop plan(s) of care for patients, families, populations, and communities using evidence-based practice and published research.
- Formulate goals and outcomes using an evidenced-based and theoretical analysis of available data to reduce patient and community risk..
- Integrate the use of multiple referral resources and technology in monitoring and promoting quality health care by considering cost, effectiveness and efficiency of care, continuity and continuum of care, and health promotion, maintenance, and restoration.
- ACEN Site Visit - Sept 2021