It is never too late! Many circumstances can lead to a student not receiving their high school diploma. No matter where you stopped out at, our GED Prep courses are designed to help you learn the material you’ll need to know for the test. We also cover test-taking tips, practice, and getting comfortable with the test itself. Our instructors are state-certified public-school teachers with a wealth of experience.
- Textbook and Texas Instruments TI 30 XS Multi-View calculator required
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, GED registrations are accepted via email only.
- Photo ID (with date of birth) or birth certificate must be presented.
- The student must be 18 or older.
- If you are 16, you must have a court order from a judge; also, you must have been withdrawn from high school for at least six months and not be a high school graduate.
- If you are 17, parental or guardian consent is required. You must also have been withdrawn from high school for at least six months and not be a high school graduate.
GED PREP SERIES $555
The longer GED preparation series allows for a greater focus on subject matter. Subject matter is covered at a slower pace and a more in-depth level. The series includes mathematics, language arts, social studies, and science.
For students who have already passed some portions of the GED, we also offer stand-alone prep courses that cover the area which they need to retake.
GED PREP: MATH $300
This course is ideal for GED applicants who need more intense review in math, including those who will be learning some mathematical concepts for the first time. The math preparation includes test-taking techniques specific to this portion of the test.
GED PREP: LANGUAGE ARTS $300
This course is ideal for GED candidates who need more intense preparation and practice in reading and writing to complete the language arts portion of the test. The Language Arts preparation includes test-taking practice.
GED PREP: SOCIAL STUDIES AND SCIENCE $205
This course is ideal for GED candidates who need more intense tutoring and practice to complete the social studies and science portions of the test. Test-taking preparation is included.
Our next set of classes begin on March 22 and end May 13. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, these courses are taught virtually every week Monday-Thursday, 6-9pm.
For more information, please contact Shaun Stacey at 281-478-3672 (option 1), or via email at email@example.com.
To register for a class, please call our CPD Registration team at 281-542-2020.