Learn at home with FREE virtual workshops.
The Continuing and Professional Development (CPD) Community Center features free health and wellness workshops, career and grant information sessions for adult learners to receive free training, special senior events, and leisure learning activities to enrich the lives of our community members.
New programming every month. Everyone is welcome!
- March 2021 Calendar
- Stretching Your Dollar During A Pandemic 3 - Part Session
- Career Info Session: Millwright
- Your Health Matters Session 4: Understand & Prevent Cancer
- Career Info Session: Drone Pilot FAA License
- Career Info Session: Commercial Truck Driving
- Info Session: CPD Summer Camps
- Conversational Spanish
- Medicare 101
- Virtual meetings have become a part of everyday life. From working remotely, telemedicine and attending online church services, being tech savvy is a necessity.
Learn more about Technology Tips.
- Keeping physically fit without going to the gym can be accomplished with online instructors.
Learn more about Fitness & Wellness Tips.
- Free time to develop creative talents. Learn more about Hobbies & Crafts.