Spring 2021 COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ENROLLMENT! Contact 281-542-2020 or Enroll via our convenient online portal!
Get PROJECT MANAGEMENT READY Certified, the new industry certification offered by the Project Management Institute.
The PM Ready certification will introduce and familiarize students to the concepts and field of project management, and the tools to apply this knowledge to a wide range of career paths. It provides completers with an industry-recognized certification that helps boost your career options. Class begins on March 09, 2021, so register today!
- Enroll in our Project Management Fast Track Course (contact our registration office at 281-542-2020)
- Upon completing the course, visit our San Jac Technology Testing Center to complete your PM Ready certification Exam!
OPEN ENROLLMENT - Hybrid Courses
- Bank Teller Fundamentals - Instructor-led
- Eyelash Extension - Instructor-led
- Human Resource Fast Track Certificate- Online Schedule
- Payroll Specialist, CPP, and FPC- Online Schedule
- Accounting Specialist Fast Track- Online Anytime
- Job Seeker Strategies Series – Self-paced
- Intro to Logistics - Self-paced
- Communication Strategies – Instructor-led
- Credible Customer Service – Instructor-led
- Certified Logistics Associate/Technician - Instructor-led
The Business Operations, Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship offers certificate programs and certification preparation in a wide variety of topics. If you are seeking to enhance your skills for a promotion or are ready to explore a new career path, our suite of classes offers endless opportunities.
We also offer specialized training for Corporations pursuing further development of their current employees. If your company has a need for training, please contact us to discuss the possibility of customized courses specific to your company.
If you are an experienced, degreed professional in search of an opportunity to aid adult students in their learning and development, please contact the BOSE director for information on joining our Adjunct Faculty Team.
For inquiries or additional information on our programs, or on how to join our faculty team, please contact:
Sheila Wall, Director of Business Operations, Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship
The Skills Development Fund is Texas' premier job-training program providing local customized training opportunities for Texas businesses and workers to increase skill levels and wages of the Texas workforce. The Texas Workforce Commission administers funding for the program. Success is achieved through collaboration among businesses, public community and technical colleges, Workforce Development Boards and economic development
Leadership & Performance
Coaching & Mentoring for Managers & Supervisors
Communication Strategies for Teams
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Developing New Managers
Leadership & Influence
Managing Productive Meetings
Root Cause Analysis