San Jacinto College offers students pathways to exciting careers in the aerospace and other industries, including tracks in mechatronics, composites, mechanical, quality, and electrical.
The Technical CORE Class is the prerequisite course for all Certification tracks below. It covers a variety of Safety and Workforce topics required for the program tracks.
- Aerospace Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Composites Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician
- Mechatronics and Industrial Automation Technician
- Personal protective equipment safety
- Hazardous material safety
- Workplace safety
- Electrical and fire safety
- Tool, machine, and material handling safety
- Conflict resolution
- And more…
For more information, contact Aerospace Education and Workforce Development at 281-459-5470 or Aerospace@sjcd.edu