With diverse applications throughout the commercial, government and military industries, SJC’s aerospace program gives students hands-on experience in electrical, design, manufacturing, operating and maintenance tracks.
At the EDGE Center:
- April 14, 2022 at 3:30
- May 12, 2022 at 3:30
- June 16, 2022 at 3:30
- July 14, 2022 at 3:30
- August 4, 2022 at 3:30
- August 11, 2022 at 3:30
- September 15, 2022 at 3:30
- October 13, 2022 at 3:30
- November 10, 2022 at 3:30
- December 8, 2022 at 3:30
Email email@example.com to reserve your info session spot.
San Jacinto College EDGE Center is the official education training partner for the Houston Spaceport at Ellington Airport with training programs in HYBRID format. From drones to space stations, SJC Aerospace program offers multiple ways to advance your career with technical certificates.
The following are areas of focus:
- Aerospace Core Course
- Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Skills
- Aerospace Composite Manufacturing Technician
- Aerospace Electrical and Electronics Technician
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Aerospace Structures Technician
- Drone Pilot