With diverse applications throughout the commercial, government and military industries, SJC’s aerospace program gives students hands-on experience in electrical, design, manufacturing, operating and maintenance tracks.
At the EDGE Center:
- October 13, 2022 at 3:00pm
- November 10, 2022 at 3:00pm
- December 8, 2022 at 3:00pm
- January 12, 2023 at 3:00pm
- February 9, 2023 at 3:00pm
- March 9, 2023 at 3:00pm
Email email@example.com to reserve your info session spot.
San Jacinto College EDGE Center is the official education training partner for the Houston Spaceport at Ellington Airport with training programs in HYBRID format. From drones to space stations, SJC Aerospace program offers multiple ways to advance your career with technical certificates.
The following are areas of focus:
- Aerospace Core Course
- Aerospace Composite Manufacturing Technician
- Aerospace Electrical and Electronics Technician
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Aerospace Structures Technician
- Drone Pilot