The APA PayTrain Certified Payroll Professional (Mastery) Exam Prep course was designed by the American Payroll Association (APA) to meet the specific educational needs of payroll professionals and those involved with payroll-related businesses. PayTrain C/U comprise of PayTrain Mastery. The course covers the skills and body of knowledge deemed critical by the APA for payroll professionals and are the basis for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) examination. The PayTrain Mastery course is recommended preparation for the CPP exam.
PROGRAM PREREQUISITE (S)
Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals interested in payroll careers
- New hires to payroll
- Small Business
- Payroll software developers
- Payroll technical support representatives
- Individuals at payroll service and technology providers
- Seasoned payroll professionals
- Payroll professionals preparing for the CPP (Mastery)
- CPPs seeking recertification credit hours (RCHs)
- Payroll concepts
- Paycheck calculations
- Fringe benefits
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Recording keeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting
- Management and Administration
Course Fee: $735
(Official Curriculum Provided)
Dates: January 8 - February 26, 2022
Times: 9 am - 1 pm
Course Fee: $735
Location: Online Schedule
More information contact:
Kimberley Ward, Training Coordinator, CPD Business Operations, Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship
Martha Mendiola, Senior Administrative Assistant, CPD Business Operations, Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship
Information will be provided for those interested in taking the CPP exam.
Click on link below for further course information.