Get on the fast track to a great financial understanding! This course covers the evaluation of financial fundamentals. Topics include credit reports, loan types, financial statements and debit to income ratio.
Review financial products, credit scores, interest rates and loan terms, along with compliance, regulation and customer service.
Finance Fundamentals is important for those interested in finance, accounting, and a wide variety of other institutional industries.
Dates & Times
Online Aug 15-Aug 31, 2023
- Identify common financial statements.
- Different loan types
- Determining the interest rates and term loans
- Credit Scores and reports
- Explain how to provide consistent quality customer service.
- Identify the elements of good customer relations and quality service.
Sheila R. Simon
Director, Business Ops., Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship