The Project Management Fast Track at San Jac course not only introduces students to the concepts and field of project management, but provides the tools to apply the knowledge. From business to manufacturing, and leadership to ownership, skills in project management benefits a wide range of careers.
Students learn the skills and competencies to implement effective project management and to prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification.
Dates & Times
June 19-July 26, 2023
6-week class Mondays/Wednesdays
Central Campus (Hybrid)
- Basic Introduction to Project Management
- Process Groups and PM Teams
- Project Requirements and Work Breakdown (Scope Management)
- Decision-Making Techniques and Project Selection Methods
- Communications (Communications Management) and Stakeholder Management
- Quality and Risk (Risk Management)
- Closing a Project
Sheila R. Simon
Director, Business Ops., Supply Chain, & Entrepreneurship