We’re glad you’re back! The readmission steps at San Jac depend on your application status and class attendance. Read on to determine your next steps.
Please be ready to present a valid photo ID (state, federal, San Jac, or high school ID) when meeting with an advisor. If no ID is presented, any information shared will be limited.
Please note: Continuing and professional development courses do NOT count towards classes taken within the past 12 months as far as continuous enrollment is considered.
Tips for Reapplying
Need assistance completing your application or checking your application status? Get help.
Follow these steps to get readmitted at San Jacinto College:
- Are you a traditional high school graduate, GED recipient, HiSET recipient, or home school graduate? Complete the free ApplyTexas online application.
- If you are NOT a high school graduate, GED recipient, or HiSET recipient, but are done with high school, then you also should use the ApplyTexas application.
- Have you graduated high school within the past three months and taken dual credit classes during your senior year? Go to the application steps for dual credit students.
- If you attended another college or university since you last attended San Jac, make arrangements to have official transcripts sent to us.
- We also strongly suggest that you connect with an advisor to make sure you’re on track to complete your certificate or degree at San Jacinto College.
Finished with your application? Take the next steps.