Student Engagement & Activities Forms


Activity Registration Form - Online

Looking to plan an event, activity or fundraiser for your student organization? If so, all student organizations must fill out the Activity Registration Form.

The form must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event.

Community Service Form - Online

If your student organization is helping to service a philanthropic activity, fill out this form and return it to the Office of Student Engagement & Activities. This is to ensure credit is received for services from your student organization.

Note: This must be completed within 10 days after the conclusion of each service project and philanthropic event.

Fundraiser Reconciliation Form - Online

Make sure to turn in the Fundraiser Reconciliation Form 3-5 days after your club’s approved fundraiser.

Purchase Authorization Form - Online

If your organization wants to make a purchase using Student Engagement & Activities funds or your groups Agency funds, you must fill out the Budget Request Form.  Please give ample time for purchases.

Examples of purchases: Food and beverage, posters, supplies and etc.

Travel Reimbursement Form - Online

Note: Make sure to keep all receipts.

In order for reimbursement forms to be processed, receipts must be included. Please fill out this form and submit to Student Engagement & Activities. 

Starting a New Student Organization 

Student Organization Application - Online

If you are registering the organization for the first time or renewing your organization, you must fill out this form annually and return to Student Engagement & Activities . The Office of Student Engagement & Activities will contact the advisor and/or president regarding status. 

Student Travel - Emergency Contact Form

In the event of an emergency, San Jacinto College must have on file an emergency contact/medical consent form from each student participating in college sponsored travel.  This must be filled out and submitted to the Office of Student Engagement & Activities . 

Student Travel - Instructional

This form is for students traveling for academic purposes, such as a class field trip.

Student Travel - Organization

Student organization travel authorization form and release agreement for college sponsored travel.

This form must be submitted to the Office of Student Engagement & Activities at least 15 days before the trip.