Spring 2021 Commencement
Saturday, May 15, 2021
When You Arrive for Commencement
- Arrive 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to your ceremony to allow time for parking.
- Park in Blue Lot. Enter through gates 3 and 9.
- Graduates should follow signs for graduate entry. You will be directed to your seat.
- Please ensure you are dressed in your commencement regalia.
- Only graduates with caps and gowns will be allowed graduate entry.
- Graduates cannot carry anything in their hand onto the stadium floor.
- No purses, no bubbles, no balloons, no programs, nothing!
- Leave belongings with your guests. There will not be a place to store belongings.
- You may bring cellphones that are kept in a pocket or other case not visible under your gown.
- Your name card and program will be at your seat on the floor.
- Dress comfortably for an indoor, air-conditioned environment. Please dress accordingly.
- Comfortable shoes are encouraged - you will have to walk long distances on cement floors which can be slick and you will be asked to stand for several minutes throughout the ceremony.
- The ceremony will last approximately 1 hour and graduates will stay on the stadium floor for the entire ceremony and will not be able to leave until graduates process out.
- Strict COVID restrictions will require that graduates remain until walked out of the building.