Spring 2021 Commencement
Saturday, May 15, 2021
There will be two ceremonies, 10am and 3pm. Graduates can only attend the ceremony that they received an invitation for and ticketing is specific to that ceremony.
When You Arrive for Commencement
- Arrive 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to your ceremony to allow time for parking.
- Park in Blue Lot. Enter through gates 3 and 9.
- Graduates should follow signs for graduate entry. You will directed to your seat.
- Please ensure you are dressed in your commencement regalia.
- Only graduates with caps and gowns will be allowed graduate entry.
- Graduates cannot carry anything in their hand onto the stadium floor.
- No purses, no bubbles, no balloons, no programs, nothing!
- Leave belongings with your guests. There will not be a place to store belongings.
- You may bring cellphones that are kept in a pocket or other case not visible under your gown.
- Your name card and program will be at your seat on the floor.
- Dress comfortably for an indoor, air-conditioned environment. Please dress accordingly.
- Comfortable shoes are encouraged - you will have to walk long distances on cement floors which can be slick and stand for several minutes throughout the ceremony.
- The ceremony will last approximately 1 hour. Due to strict venue protocols graduates must stay on the stadium floor for the entire ceremony and will not be able to leave until graduates process out.