Parking Permits are available at any campus Business Office
Here’s what you need to get your permit (cost of permit is included in the General Service Fee):
- Students – San Jacinto College picture ID or a State issued ID, San Jacinto College ID (G#), and the license plate number of the vehicle you will be placing the permit on
- San Jacinto College Employees – San Jacinto College picture ID or a State issued ID,, San Jacinto College ID (G#), and the contact information for your department (extension, building, office number, etc.)
- Contract Employees – Company Name or Department, Your Name, driver’s license or state ID number, and the contact information for your company or department (extension, building, office number, etc.)
- Motorcycle – San Jacinto College picture ID or State issued ID, San Jacinto College ID (G#), and vehicle license plate number
- Persons with Disabilities – A student or employee sticker will be required and the appropriate issued placard or license plate at all times.
- The Continuing and Professional Development office will continue to issue permits to CPD students.
Please bring your completed parking permit application with you to the business office.
All current employee parking permits will remain in effect, as they do not expire. Beginning Fall 2017, all student parking permits will remain in effect and no longer expire. Current SJC students will now only need to obtain a parking permit per vehicle once. A new parking permit will be required if the employee or SJC student changes vehicles. If the vehicle is no longer associated to an employee or student sticker, please remove it, as any violations will be assessed to the employee or student on file.
Business Office Regular Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Business Office Summer Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 11:30 am