Records & Transcripts

Request a transcript

San Jacinto College does not charge for transcripts.

If you are currently enrolled or if you attended after 1980:

You may request a transcript through the SOS system. If you do not know your student ID number, you may contact 281-998-6150 for assistance or use the student self-service feature located on the SOS login page.

Access SOS system.
Once you are logged into SOS to order a transcript, click on the My Student Records tab, My Student Records link, Request Official Transcript. Follow the directions for ordering your official transcript.

If you attended prior to 1980:

You will need to use the transcript request form.

If you need to include an attachment with your transcript, use the transcript request form or visit your local campus Welcome Desk to speak to a Transcript Specialist.