The College will release only directory information without a student’s consent including high school dual credit/early admission students.
Directory information includes the student’s:
- Age (but not birthdate)
- Degrees earned and dates
- Major program of study
- Terms of attendance
- Previous educational institutions attended
- Eligibility for and honors and awards received with dates that the honor or award was received
- Eligibility for and participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams and sports statistics
- Enrollment status (full-time or part-time)
Restricting access to directory information: A student may ask that directory information be withheld from the public by accessing their student on-line account (SOS) in the student records tab and indicating directory information remain confidential. The student may make this request at any time.