STUDENT ID’s are issued at any campus Admissions Office
Here’s what you need to get your ID card:
Please be ready to present a valid photo ID (state, federal, San Jac, or high school ID) when meeting with Admissions. If no ID is presented, the Admissions Office will not be able to issue an ID card.
- New Students – Student must be registered and paid for 24 hours before requesting an initial ID Card
- Returning or Continuing Students – must be registered and paid to get a current semester sticker for their ID Card
- Lost and Replacement ID – Students must pay $10 at the campus Business Office and bring a receipt to Admissions for a new student ID. Students must be currently registered and paid.
- San Jacinto College Employees – initial ID Card is free
- San Jacinto College Employees with older ID – ID Card will be replaced with updated key card free
- San Jacinto College Employees Lost or Replacement ID’s – pay $10 at the campus Business Office and bring receipt to Admissions.
- Contract Employees – A temporary ID card will be issued by the department you are contracted with
San Jacinto College ID’s are required for a parking permit, will be used as a library card to obtain usage of the materials in the College library, and to obtain admission to college events.
Admissions Office Hours/Locations
|Central Campus||Generation Park Campus||North Campus||South Campus|
Mon–Thurs: 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–noon
Welcome Center, C-27.1100