About Career Services
Career planning doesn’t begin when you graduate; it begins when you enter college. The purpose of Career Services is to be the leader in continuously fostering partnerships with students, alumni, employers, faculty, staff, administrators, and the greater community.
We support student success by providing students and alumni with the tools necessary to bridge education with employment while promoting lifelong career development.
- Career Advising and Exploration
- Career Assessments
- Employer-Student Meet-ups
- Career Related Workshops, Webinars, and Events
- Career Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Search Strategies
- Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation
- Resume, Cover Letter and Thank You Letter Assistance
Employer of the Month / Hot Jobs in Houston
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2018, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
We work every day to be the best operated and most valued company in our industry, today and tomorrow.
To consistently deliver industry-leading performance by:
- Safely and reliably delivering high quality products to customers
- Being the company of choice for employees and shareholders
- Being a responsible, good neighbor in the communities where we operate
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We own decisions and reward results
- We believe in the power of many