Below is a list of food resources in the local area. Keep in mind, the information below is not a complete list of the resources that may be available in your community. San Jacinto College Food Market is a food assistance program that distributes food products to any enrolled SJC student in need.
- Houston Food Bank provides an on-site pantry with extended hours to serve working families and individuals. They also provide assistance in applying for SNAP to help eligible individuals and families purchase food.
- Catholic Charities provides a comprehensive network of social services for the entire region.
- Interfaith Caring Ministries provides services to anyone within the Clear Creek and Friendswood ISD school system in need. During times of regional emergencies, Interfaith Caring Ministries will provide services to other areas.
- Southeast Area Ministries provides emergency assistance in the southeast area of Houston.
- M.I. Lewis Social Service Center provides food assistance to individuals of Dickinson Independent School District.
- SNAP Food Benefits provides food assistance to eligible individuals.
- United Way Helpline (211)