City of Pasadena Mayor Jeff Wagner &
San Jacinto College Chancellor Brenda Hellyer
Texas Gulf Coast
Mass Timber Conference
Pasadena, TX - Tues/Weds, February 11-12, 2020
San Jacinto College Central
Building C-11, Room 1081
8060 Spencer Highway
Pasadena, Texas 77505
Photo: Andrew Pogue, Kaiser Group + Path Architecture
|February 11, 2020||February 12, 2020|
|Morning or Afternoon Session Only||$35||Morning or Afternoon Session Only||$35|
|Morning or Afternoon Session & Lunch||$45||Morning or Afternoon Session &
|All Day, Including Lunch||$65||All Day, Including Lunch||$65|
|Both Days, Purchased Together, Including Lunch $120|
- Prices shown per session will be $15 less for reservations made prior to 15 December, 2019 (Promo Code EB19) and $10 less for reservations made prior to 15 January, 2020 (Promo Code EB20).
- FREE Tuition for Building Officials, Firefighters, SJCD Students and Employees through the USECF Grant. Pay only $15 for each meal (Promo Code BFS).
The BFS codes will work as shown (including the dash in-between):
2D-NL (Both days, no lunch)
BFS-2D (Both days with lunch)
All Day Session
BFS-AD (All day with lunch)
BFS-NL (All day no lunch)
BFS-MS (Morning Session with Lunch)
BFS-AS (Afternoon Session with Lunch)
MS-NL (Morning Session no Lunch)
AS-NL (Afternoon Session no Lunch)
- All Participants will receive discounted admission to the Wood Products Council’s 6 PDH Wood Design Symposium and Exhibition on February 24 at George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Cancellations. If unable to attend, you may send another person to take your place; or cancel at least 72 hours before the start of the conference and receive a 50% tuition refund.
Or by phone 281-998-6170
- mass timber projects currently in design
- contractor experiences with this technology
- unique safety concerns with timber construction
- mass timber under IBC 2012 & 2015
- design of timber connections
- design for fire, wind and seismic resistance
Professional Development Education Credits
Attendees will receive up to 12.5 Hours of Instruction and qualify for up to 12.5 AIA/CES HSW LUs,
12.5 PDH credits, 0.13 ICC credits, or 0.13 CEUs. Professional Development Certificates will be emailed
to attendees following the event. Please print a copy for your records.
This event is underwritten by San Jacinto College with a grant and other support by the following organizers: