- Transfer More Credit: Finish your bachelor’s degree faster through our generous transfer policy to satisfy up to 75% of your bachelor’s degree requirements at San Jacinto College
- Competitive Costs: Franklin makes college more accessible and affordable with competitive rates on tuition costs with no hidden fees. Franklin’s low undergraduate tuition rate is 66% less than the national average for private, accredited, nonprofit universities – making it possible to earn an affordable bachelor’s degree.
- Free Textbooks: Franklin provides free textbooks – saving students more money in completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Seamless 3+1 Program: Build on your associate degree by taking advantage of our 3+1 partnership saving time and saving 40% of the total cost of a bachelor's degree.
- Balanced Learning: Workload equally allocated throughout the course to help balance study time with other commitments. Courses are fully detailed, week-by-week and assignment-by-assignment on the course website, so students can plan studies around life - instead of the other way around.
- Online Convenience: Franklin’s 100 percent online programs are a convenient option for working adults who want to earn a college degree. As a leader in online learning, students are never alone from application to graduation. Franklin’s online learning will help students achieve their educational and career goals without disrupting their life.
Finish your Bachelor’s degree faster at Franklin by transferring up to 94 semester hours of previously earned credits from a community college or technical school. Our relevant curriculum, personal service and student resources can help you take your career where you want it to go. With flexible course lengths and 100% online bachelor's degrees, you will find a program that fits your life.
Find your bachelor’s degree program now!