Prospective vendors are encouraged to register on the College's e-bidding and supplier management system.
With e-bidding, vendor’s will:
- Register to receive notifications of upcoming solicitations in vendor’s respective fields
- Complete and submit solicitation responses online
- Review award information online
Vendor pays no fees for utilizing the online bidding system.
It will be the sole responsibility of each vendor to maintain and keep current, their company’s information on the College’s e-bidding site. In the event of a contact person name change, address, phone, etc., it will be necessary for the vendor to edit their company information on the e-bidding site. Passwords can be reset by the College’s Purchasing staff by calling 281-998-6117. It is understood that all bid notifications will be sent to the e-mail address supplied by the vendor; therefore, in the event of an e-mail address change or ISP change, it is imperative that the vendor information be kept current. Otherwise, bid notifications will never be received by the vendor and the opportunity for bid submittal will be lost.
Click Here to register or log in to the e-bidding site
Click HERE to download step by step registration instructions.
What are some factors considered in the purchasing decision?
How do I find out what projects are available for bidding?
Notices of solicitations are published as legal advertisements in the Houston Chronicle.
Solicitations are posted on the College's ebidding system, Ionwave, at https://sanjac.ionwave.net, Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD) http://esbd.cpa.state.tx.us/ and Onvia DemandStar http://www.demandstar.com/ websites.
On-Site Contractor Identification Requirements
All contractors, subcontractors or company representatives performing work at any college property or facility shall wear a clearly visible name tag, badge, embroidered or labelled uniform shirt, or other personal or company identification at all times. Failure to comply with this requirement could result in removal from the campus until corrected.
For more FAQs, please see the Purchasing FAQs section of our website.
Click here for a complete list of commodities.
Invoices and Payments
- Seller shall submit separate invoices, in duplicate, on each purchase order after each delivery. Invoices shall indicate the purchase order number. Invoices shall be itemized and transportation charges, if any, shall be listed separately. A copy of the bill of lading, and the freight waybill when applicable, should be attached to the invoice. Mail above documentation to Accounts Payable, 4620 Fairmont Parkway, Suite A2.213, Pasadena, TX, 77504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment shall not be due until the above instruments are submitted after delivery. Vendor shall keep the Accounts Payable Department advised of any changes in remittance addresses.
- Buyer's obligation is payable only and solely from funds available for the purchase of this purchase. Lack of funds shall render this contract null and void to the extent funds are not available and any delivered goods by unpaid invoices will be returned to Seller by Buyer.
- Do not include Federal Excise, State or City Sales Tax. District shall furnish tax exemption certificate.
- Generally, payment will be made within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of a properly prepared invoice or acceptance of the goods or services, whichever is later. Payment shall be considered made when SJC deposits the Contractor's payment in the mail or the date on which an electronic transfer of funds occurs.
Please note: FOB Destination Freight Pre-paid unless terms are specified otherwise.
For all other questions regarding payment, please contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com or 281-998-6153.
What are the College’s insurance requirements?
The general insurance requirements are workers' compensation, general liability and vehicle liability. The specific type and amount of insurance required depends on the nature of the goods or services to be provided and will be specified in the solicitation.
Click here for a complete list of insurance requirements.
Conflict of Interest
Effective January 1, 2006, Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code requires that the Conflict of Interest Questionnaire (“CIQ”) be completed and filed with the College by any vendor that enters or seeks to do business with the College. All vendors must include a signed Conflict of Interest Questionnaire, or the vendor must have an updated CIQ on file with the College.
If you have any question regarding the questionnaire please refer to the attached Texas Attorney General Opinion or contact the Texas Ethics Commission at 201 East 14th Street, 10th Floor, P.O. Box 12070, Austin, TX 78711-2070, (512) 463-5800. This commission promulgated the questionnaire and instructions.
D&L Quality Painting Inc.pdf
Damas Midwest LLC.pdf
Data Recognition Corportaion.pdf
Data Shredding Services of Texas Inc.pdf